fine Art Printing
Through PHOTONET Fine Art Printing, MAGNET offers a high-quality, personal service that involves you through all stages of the printing process, from image provision, paper selection, pre-print preparation with us at the computer, printing, finishing, and delivery.
We have 48 years of experience across all forms of photographic printing. We print anything, from one-offs to large-scale exhibitions, and our work has been seen in local and international galleries, including the Ballarat International Foto Biennale.
We love printing and will do everything possible to make sure you get the highest-quality, most faithful reproduction of your digital images.
We can print to traditional paper stock, exotic papers, and other surfaces, like high-gloss film, canvas, and repositionable adhesive textile.
Traditional Paper Stock
We offer a range of traditional, archival quality papers that include:
- Sihl Satin Baryta - German-made, extra-smooth satin sheen paper, indistinguishable from traditional baryta papers.
- Museo Max - Lightly-textured matte 100% cotton rag fine art paper.
These papers are supplied by Giclée Media Supplies.
Exotic Paper Stock
We specialize in printing on an extensive range of beautiful "Japanese Washi" and other exotic papers from many parts of the world. These papers offer a different look to prints on western paper and we have a full range, including heavily textured, very thin, and slight sheen papers.
We are the exclusive suppliers of these papers in this part of the world.
- High-Gloss Film - Archival, waterproof film-like medium for maximum clarity and definition.
- Canvas - 4th-generation 430gsm highly flexible canvas with brilliant neutral white surface and US-made acid free archival base.
- Repositionable Adhesive Textile - A recent addition is this versatile, non-archival polyester, printing surface, easily removed from walls and other surfaces and very durable. This material is ideal for posters (perfect for rented accommodation), pop-up and mobile exhibitions, as well as notices, signage, etc.
We can also print on vinyl, backlit film, for signage, and to lightboxes as per your particular application.
Our colour management system ensures the most faithful reproduction possible, using calibrated EIZO monitors and accurate printer profiles for every material we print on.We will do test prints to ensure you are happy with the result.
This is our current price list for both roll printing and sheet printing:
- All prices include GST
- Pricing, description and availability are subject to change without notice
Note that roll printing (on all surfaces) can either be a single print or multiple prints laid out on a length of roll (cheaper than sheet prints).
Standard Roll Printing
Sihl Satin Baryta Roll Printing $275 Per linear Metre at 44" (110cm) Wide
- 110cm wide x 50cm - $137.50
- 110cm wide x 75cm - $206.25
- 110cm wide x 100cm - $275.00
Sihl Satin Baryta Roll Printing $170 Per linear Metre at 24" (60cm) Wide
- 60cm wide x 50cm - $85.00
- 60cm wide x 75cm - $127.50
- 60cm wide x 100cm - $170.00
Museo Max matte Roll Printing $285 Per linear Metre at 44" (110cm) Wide
- 110cm wide x 50cm - $142.50
- 110cm wide x 75cm - $213.75
- 110cm wide x 100cm - $285.00
Museo Max matte Roll Printing $180 Per linear Metre at 24" (60cm) Wide
- 60cm wide x 50cm - $90.00
- 60cm wide x 75cm - $135.00
- 60cm wide x 100cm - $180.00
60" (150cm) width roll printing
Sheet Printing (All Cotton Rag Papers)
- Single - $20 per print
- 2 to 5 prints of the same image - $18 per print
- 6+ prints of the same image - $16 per print
- Single - $40 per print
- 2 to 5 prints of the same image - $38 per print
- 6+ prints of the same image - $36 per print
Sheet Printing (Exotic Papers)
- Small (45 x 33cm) - $75 per print
- Medium (55 x 44cm) - $110 per print
- Large (84 x 54cm) - $150 per print
We accept images using the following alternatives:
- USB Thumb Drive
- USB Portable Hard Drive
Please contact us for more details about these options